About the Cruise
Join us for or an unforgettable all-inclusive getaway!
Melé Cruise departs from Miami, FL on Thursday April 27, 2023 and returns to Miami, FL on Monday May 1, 2023 aboard the Norwegian Joy.
Fete without worry – food, drinks, entertainment – check!
Bottomless drinks from the minute you board – Enjoy premium selections of scotch, rum, vokda, gin, beer, wine, cocktails and other spirits.
Packages start at US $1,799 per person (double occupancy) plus taxes fees & gratuities.
Mix. Mingle. Music. Mas. Machel. Melé!
Melé is curating a non-stop itinerary of fetes, concerts and more 👀 featuring performances from all the top soca artistes and DJs and starring your very own King of Soca Machel Montano!
Look out for the itinerary coming soon!
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef’s Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
We’re pleased to include 2 specialty dinners for each guest in our Melé packages! On our Ship’s regular Cruises, passengers pay a premium to dine and enjoy meals from Specialty Restaurants, but Melé Cruise isn’t your ordinary Cruise, now is it? Elevate your experience with 2 complimentary dinners at any of the 8 speciality restaurants below.
- Ocean Blue – Seafood is the star attraction here. In a refined and elegant setting, diners will be treated to dishes created from the freshest fish, the finest ingredients, and perfectly paired wine selections and cocktails.
Teppanyaki – The sizzles and surprises never cease at our authentic Japanese restaurant. Sit around a lively shared table as a skillful chef slices, chops and grills steak, chicken and seafood on a large steel grill right before your eyes.
- American Diner – Pull up a chair at this casual diner and order from a diverse selection including lobster rolls and crispy chicken. Experience a slice of Americana, including classic American cars, with every bite.
- Cagney’s Steakhouse – Premium cuts are the standard at our American steakhouse serving Certified Angus Beef®. Sip your favorite cocktail and don’t forget to order our made-from-scratch jumbo lump crab cakes and our famous Parmesan dusted truffle fries.
- Food Republic – Travel somewhere new with every delicious bite at Food Republic. Savor a fusion of foods and cultures from around the globe. Travel to Mexico and scoop up some tasty street food. Jet away to Japan and try a new kind of sushi roll, or have a hearty helping of Thai noodles.
- La Cucina – Buona Sera! Enjoy the finest ingredients at our vibrant Italian ristorante. Dine on classics like Spaghetti Carbonara or Veal Scaloppini with Marsala sauce. Then indulge with a rich homemade Tiramisu. Your good evening just got better.
- Le Bistro – Romance is in the air at our signature French restaurant. Elegant interiors, crisp white linens and attentive servers make this an intimate dining experience. By the end of your meal, you might just be proclaiming c’est magnifique!
- Q Texas Smokehose – Dig into some authentic Texas BBQ. All our smoked meats are infused with delicious flavors and come with all the traditional sides. As dinner winds down, the atmosphere heats up into a lively night of dancing and drinking – just the way we like it 😜
Norwegian Joy Speedway
Zoom around hairpin turns as you race for the checkered flag. Experience the thrill of driving a race car at sea!
Price Per Person: $15 USD Adult
Step into the Galaxy Pavilion and into a virtual world unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Enjoy an immersive gameplay experience during Dark Ride 7D. Feel the intensity as you accelerate through every adrenaline-fueled turn on a cutting-edge racing simulator race course. This is just the beginning of an exciting new world to discover.
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum height and weight requirements for attractions will be enforced.
Price Per Person: $8 USD Adult
Battle old friends, new friends and your favourite artistes & DJs!
Price Per Person: $9.95 USD Adult
Feeling adventurous? Swirl down a double loop waterslide over the side of the ship on the Ocean Loop. Twist and shout while rushing down the Aqua Racer. And splash around at the family-friendly Aqua Park.
Pulse Fitness Center
Come and feel the burn at our state-of-the-art fitness center. Get your heart rate up at an aerobics class. Or feel totally zen during a Pilates session. Staying fit has never been easier, even while we fete.
So you like golf? Play 9 holes on our mini golf course with obstacles for all skill levels.
We’ve designed our casinos with comfort in mind so that you can relax and unwind while playing the most popular slots and your favorite table games. Whatever you play, get ready to ride a winning streak!
Thursday April 27, 2023
Melé Cruise departs from Miami, FL on Thursday 27th April at 4pm. Stay tuned for the full itinerary of events both on the ship and at our beautfiul destinations ☀️🌴
Friday April 28, 2023
Great Stirrup Cay, Private Island
Saturday April 29, 2023
Sunday April 30, 2023
Monday May 1, 2023
- All prices are per person in USD.
- Single Occupancy Cabin prices coming soon!
- A variety of Cabin Types are available within each category, varying according to occupancy, Cabin layout, bed type and number of beds. Click “View the Cabins” below, for more.
- Package pricing includes all Melé events, unlimited food and drinks.
- Each category contains multiple cabin layouts and prices may vary within the category.
- Cabin prices do not include taxes, fees and gratuities of US $325 per person.
What are the dates for Melé Cruise 2023?
Melé Cruise departs from Miami, FL on Thursday 27th April, 2023 and returns to Miami, FL on Monday 1st May, 2023.
What is the cost of the packages?
Package prices vary by room category and occupancy and are available from US $1,799 per person (double occupancy) plus taxes & gratuities.
For both events, triple and quad occupancy are available at even lower rates per person!
What is the minimum deposit to reserve a room?
Deposit vary by room category:
- Inside – US $500 per person
- Oceanview – US $550 per person
- Balcony – US $600 per person
- Mini-suite – US $650 per person
- Suites – US $700 per person
- Haven Suites – US $1,000 per person
Is Melé Cruise all-inclusive?
YES! Melé Cruise packages include accommodation, food, drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic), events & concerts!
What methods of payment are accepted?
Payments can be made online via credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
Will payment plans be available?
Absolutely! When reserving your cabin, you will have the option to pay in full or select a payment plan. This will afford you the opportunity to pay for your trip in manageable monthly instalments as low as US $296 per month. Payment plans will only be available for a limited time.