As a condition of your use of this Website, you agree that:
1. You are at least 18 years of age;
3. You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
5. All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete;
6. You will safeguard your Meledestinations.com account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
7. You are responsible for booking your own airfare at your cost. All packages on this website do not include airfare.
8. You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. Melé has no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or travel documents. We urge customers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the relevant governments prior to booking travel to international destinations.
9. With regards to you passport and Visa, you must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check for up-to-date information before booking your package. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip. Recommended inoculations for travel may change and you should consult your doctor for current recommendations before you depart.
12. TMR LTD. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH AREAS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
1. You may be presented with several payment options. Please note that prices vary between payment options.
2. VISA and MasterCard credit cards are the only methods of payment accepted. Your credit card will be charged in US dollars by TMR Ltd.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If Melé Destinations – Cancun is postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you can retain your reservation and it will be honored for the rescheduled dates.
Cancellation requests for any other reason should be sent to our support email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be issued a Refund form via email. You must fill out this form to complete your cancellation request.
All refunds will be made to the original form of payment used for the purchase, i.e. if you paid by credit card, the refund will be issued to your credit card used at the time of purchase. Please note your bank may take up to 7 days to post the credit to your account.
Refunds are processed 7 – 10 working days from the day the Refund Form is received, providing all the necessary information to process your refund is accurately completed on the Refund form.
Refunds are subject to cancellation penalties outlined below.
1. Cancellation requests received 181 days or more before the package start date i.e. on or before October 29th, 2021 may cancel and receive a refund of the amount paid towards the package less a penalty of $100 for administration and processing.
2. Cancellation requests received between 61-180 days before the package start date i.e. between October 30th, 2021 and February 26th, 2022 may cancel and receive a refund of up to 50% of the price of the package booked.
For instance, if you booked a package valued at $3,000 and paid $2,250 (75%) then you would be entitled to a refund of $1,500 (50%). However, if you only completed payments of $600 (20%) then you will not be entitled to any refund.
3. Cancellation requests received 60 days or less before the package start date i.e. on or after February 27th, 2022, your booking is considered non-refundable, meaning you won’t get your money back if you cancel.